NEW YORK (AP) — Masih Alinejad, an Iranian opposition activist and writer in exile in New York City, has already been identified as the target of an alleged kidnapping plot. A year later, it appears the threats against her keep coming.
Federal prosecutors in New York charged a man last week with driving around Masih’s Brooklyn neighborhood over the weekend with a loaded assault rifle and dozens of rounds of ammunition. Alinejad said Monday that authorities told her the man was looking for her, and that a home security video had caught him skulking outside her front door.
- Akron police detail Jayland Walker firing shot after footage released
- Pages From Brian Laundrie's Notebook Released From Lawyer – CBS Tampa
- Houston County DA's office speaks on crime in Warner Robins
- NY lawmakers nearing agreement to amend concealed-carry law
- Attorneys for Trump in New Mexico confront new scrutiny | Govt-and-politics