BIG RAPIDS — The Big Rapids city commission approved a contract for legal services with Mika Meyers, PLC during its meeting this week.
Earlier this year, Big Rapids attorney Eric Williams, who has represented the city for about 36 years, informed the board of his intentions to retire at the end of the year. Since that time, a search committee has worked to find a replacement for Williams.
- What Is A Confidentiality Agreement? – Forbes Advisor
- SIU Law School partners with Governors State University | SIU
- How to Start a Joint Venture and Bid on Government Contracts?
- NY lawmakers nearing agreement to amend concealed-carry law
- Denver expands eviction legal assistance contracts as Colorado faces acute shortage of housing units | News