Getty Images/Hearst | All the best attorneys in Connecticut selected with you in mind.
Time is of the essence with most legal matters, and finding a trusted attorney can quickly make all the difference in your legal case. Similarly, for delicate matters, finding a qualified lawyer with whom you have the utmost confidence can do wonders for tricky situations, particularly family law and divorce proceedings. To help save you time and ensure you’re choosing a lawyer near you with a stellar reputation, the Best Of team at Hearst Connecticut Media Group has created guides across a variety of legal disciplines to help you find the best lawyers in Connecticut for your needs . The guides are as follows:
The team relies on reputable industry standards when reviewing attorneys and law firms, often gathering information from sources like Martindale Hubbell, Super Lawyers, and Best Lawyers in America. The Best Of team remains focused on its mission of helping local residents find helpful resources quickly and easily, and when it comes to legal matters, the service needs to be second to none. The team prides itself on the stringent criteria used when vetting attorneys and their continued efforts to stay abreast of any and all press regarding their picks for Best Lawyers, as they are committed to recommending only the best attorneys in CT to the community at all times.
About The Best Of Connecticut Team
WHAT WE DO
It’s hard to figure out which local services are the best fit for our needs – Which schools? Which doctors? Which remodeling companies? And many more. It’s a long list of decisions, each one with a lot of potential homework.
That’s where we come in. Our professional curators research and write two types of content:
Buying Guides. These address the key questions: How should I figure out what’s best for me? What questions should I be asking? How much do things typically cost? What are credible sources of information I can use for deeper research? Our team does the homework you’d possibly do if you had the time.
“Best of” listings of nearby businesses, with integrated maps. Instead of listing all the nearby businesses, or just the ones that pay to be listed, we focus on the “best” ones. We determine “best” in three ways, depending on the category:
- By our professional curators, using clearly disclosed standards that rely on multiple, credible, third-party sources. We call these businesses “Curator’s Picks”.
- By consumers in large-scale contests that we run annually, such as “Best of Connecticut” and “Best of New Haven”. We call these businesses “Winners” and “Runners-Up”.
- By trusted partners, known for their high-quality and independent research. We call these people and businesses “Top Doctors” and “Best Workplaces”.
When we publish our work, we take care to clearly disclose how we do it, so you can decide how much to trust it. We use the following overall guidelines:
- transparency. It’s tricky to determine what’s “best” since everyone’s needs are different. There is also a lot of information online that may not be what it seems. Our response is to clearly disclose what we are doing, and how we are doing it.
- Multiple sources. When we research, we connect with multiple local businesses and national experts. When we use online resources for things like consumer reviews, we consult multiple sites.
- Not pay-to-play. When a business is listed as “best,” or quoted as a source in a buying guide, they are not paying us. They can buy ads (see more about that below), but if they don’t choose to do that, we don’t take them off the “best” list, and we don’t take them out of a Buying Guide.
- Professional process. All our content goes through a controlled internal process of editing to ensure that it meets our quality standards.
All that said, we don’t independently verify things like business licenses, we don’t visit businesses in person, and we can’t guarantee the quality of products or services you may buy from a business. We are simply helping you with the homework, and encouraging you to always ask further business questions before buying anything.
You can find complete details about Hearst Connecticut Media Group’s “Best Of” team at https://www.ctpost.com/best/about/.
- Akron police detail Jayland Walker firing shot after footage released
- Pages From Brian Laundrie's Notebook Released From Lawyer – CBS Tampa
- Houston County DA's office speaks on crime in Warner Robins
- Attorneys for Trump in New Mexico confront new scrutiny | Govt-and-politics
- Hickory attorney discusses client's DWI acquittal, Cody says lawyers help keep prosecutors, law officers accountable | Crime News