In October, members of the Environmental Impact Commission sent a letter to Michael Halas, owner of Halas Farm on Pembroke Road, directing him to cease dumping materials on the city property, located on Barnum Road, and ordering him to appear at the commission’s next meeting to submit a restoration plan as required under city regulations.
- Akron police detail Jayland Walker firing shot after footage released
- Pages From Brian Laundrie's Notebook Released From Lawyer – CBS Tampa
- Houston County DA's office speaks on crime in Warner Robins
- Attorneys for Trump in New Mexico confront new scrutiny | Govt-and-politics
- Hickory attorney discusses client's DWI acquittal, Cody says lawyers help keep prosecutors, law officers accountable | Crime News