A changing of the guard is taking place next month for security at MBS International Airport in Freeland.
Tittabawassee Township Police Department, led by Chief David Simon, has entered into a new three-year, $875,000 contract with the airport, ending a decades-long relationship that MBS had with the Saginaw County Sheriff’s Department.
- From Vanuatu law school to the Hague: the fight to recognize climate harm in international law | Vanuatu
- International Law Prof Blog
- Is the Northern Ireland Protocol bill a breach of international law?
- Houston County DA's office speaks on crime in Warner Robins
- Death of international law: Flouted by despots and weaponized against small nations