Republican Attorney General Ken Paxton appeared likely to defeat Democratic challenger Rochelle Garza, as of unofficial voting results.
With more than two thirds of the expected vote tallied, Paxton was up by more than 10 percentage points, a feat for an incumbent who was largely viewed as the most vulnerable Republican running statewide.
- Akron police detail Jayland Walker firing shot after footage released
- Pages From Brian Laundrie's Notebook Released From Lawyer – CBS Tampa
- Houston County DA's office speaks on crime in Warner Robins
- Attorneys for Trump in New Mexico confront new scrutiny | Govt-and-politics
- Hickory attorney discusses client's DWI acquittal, Cody says lawyers help keep prosecutors, law officers accountable | Crime News